Beef Broccoli. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and.
All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. You can have Beef Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Broccoli
- Prepare 1 of and half pounds round steak, sliced thin then sliced in strips.
- It’s 1-2 of large clumps of broccoli.
- It’s 1 bottle of Stir Fry Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Water Chestnuts.
- You need 1 can of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 1 of large can of baby corns.
- It’s 3 cups of cooked rice.
- You need of Olive oil.
This succulent beef and tender broccoli, smothered in a flavorful sauce is better than a restaurant! Tender, juicy beef and broccoli smothered in a special glossy sauce. Who needs to order takeout when you have a Beef and Broccoli recipe sourced from a Chinese restaurant? Broccoli florets are steamed in the Instant Pot until crisp-tender.
Beef Broccoli instructions
- Cut the beef into strips and cook in the olive oil. Once the meat is cooked add the Broccoli cook till Broccoli is soft..
- Add all of the canned ingredients (drained) and the whole bottle of stir fry sauce. To make it go farther fill the bottle with some warm water and shake to get ALL of the sauce…
- While it is cooking cook 3 cups of rice and serve..
The dish can be served with rice and garnished with sesame seeds. Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL ICON to get my newest recipe videos. Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe.