Shrimp broccoli & rice. After tasting fettuccine Alfredo at a restaurant, I tried to duplicate the recipe at home. You can't imagine how pleased I was when I came up with this delicious version. In my parents' Chinese restaurant, Shrimp and Broccoli was one of the most often-ordered dishes.
I agree as well, it needs salt, other that that excellent easy receipe, I also doubled up on eveything to make more sauce. If you love eating shrimp, you will want to try this recipe. We'd like to share with you an extremely easy and highly satisfying dish – broccoli and shrimp, sautéed in butter. You can have Shrimp broccoli & rice using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp broccoli & rice
- It’s 1 package of medium size frozen shrimp.
- You need 1 package of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare of and 1 package of frozen white rice.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- You need of Garlic pepper.
- You need 5 tbsp of Butter about.
Spread broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet. Add shrimp to baking Roast, tossing once halfway through, until shrimp are just opaque and broccoli is tender and golden. I much prefer dinners that bake in the oven. This is very loosely based on a roasted shrimp and broccoli recipe by Melissa Clark, that I came across recently.
Shrimp broccoli & rice instructions
- If you have a wok pan heat till hot when right temp add 5 tbsp of butter..
- Open package of shrimp and dump in wok.let shrimp start sauteing until almost cooked..
- Then dump in broccoli florets..
- And dump in package or frozen white rice..
- At this time season with lemon pepper and your garlic pepper..
- Sautee for about 4 min medium high then turn down het and cover with lid and let steam until rice and broccoli are perfect constancy..
- Wich you don't want broccoli over cooked but a slight bite to it still and rice is just right.
- Turn off heat and eat.so simple😆.
We are talking saucy, spicy and very easy teriyaki shrimp broccoli stir fry here. I always have some frozen shrimp in the fridge and we eat so much broccoli in the house that we should actually be green. Pan seared shrimp and broccoli come together in this favored pasta dish. The Best Shrimp Chicken Broccoli Recipes on Yummly Sweet & Sour Shrimp With Broccoli, Garlicky Shrimp With Broccoli And Toasted Breadcrumbs, Broccoli Chicken W Shrimp Stir Fry.