Broccoli tots (air fried). Find Deals on Broccoli Tots in Baby Food on Amazon. These are a perfect snack, lunch or appetizer. In a large bowl, combine the smashed broccoli, bread crumbs, Parmesan, and egg yolk.
Great recipe for Broccoli tots (air fried). Can use frozen broccoli if fresh broccoli is out of season and. Form the broccoli mixture into broccoli tots and place them on the baking sheet. You can have Broccoli tots (air fried) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli tots (air fried)
- You need of Broccoli 🥦.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panko.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- You need of Vegetable spray (unstick spray).
Take the tots out of the oven and flip them so they can brown on all sides. How to shape broccoli tots: Add your broccoli in with your other ingredients and mix well. Plot twist – these Broccoli Tots can be air fried! We love the Instant Vortex (affiliate link) for perfectly crisp broccoli tots in less time.
Broccoli tots (air fried) instructions
- Cut and steam broccoli.
- Remove from water let cool, chop up fine or use a food processor pulse 3-4 times.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Shape into tots, after making 3-4 of them keep hands clean, rinse hands off with water and dry hands, this will keep them from sticking to your hands and helps shape them better..
- Place all tots on Cookie sheet, freeze for two hrs or until frozen. (can make a day a head of time, or when frozen move them into a freezer bag and use later).
- Pre heat air fryer 400.
- Use a unstick spray (iam using vegetables oil spray) spray baking basket, place tots in, not touch each other, spray them with unstick as well cook for, turn them over a few different time before they are done or give the basket a good shake ).
Make sure to spray your air fryer. Tater tots made from cauliflower are a great way to get your family to eat veggies. The best part is they will never know. Air Fryer, Air Fried, Breaded Broccoli, today I used my mom's recipe, she has been frying these for years, ever since I was a small child. My kids love these, as you can tell, by the time I got around to taking the picture, they were almost gone.