Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup. Broccoli and potatoes are simmered in a creamy soup creating a warm and filling meal for cold winter nights. Broccoli, onions, and potato cooked in chicken broth and pureed with milk and cream in this roux-thickened soup. Thick, hearty and creamy, this Broccoli and Potato Soup will warm your soul.
A great soup if you add a little more salt and garlic. Will make again soon, and the whole family loved it including our three year old. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup. it was very bad the way i tried first but i tried again and it was very very good. You can have Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup
- You need 3 cups of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatos chopped up.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of seasonal.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 of tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water.
Loads of you ask me about my diet and what I eat considering I'm plant based. is it a boring diet? Even without meat & dairy you can eat. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love. But this broccoli potato cheese soup recipe doesn't sacrifice flavor in it's ingredient modifications, but instead is a healthyish version of my childhood fave.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup instructions
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil..
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft..
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens..
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese..
Creamy Potato Soup – A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker. This crockpot soup is a crowd pleaser for a cold night! Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. This soup is versatile – add broccoli or ham to give it a twist. In Valparaiso, Indiana, Barbara Baker relies on a few handy ingredients to make canned soup taste just like homemade.