Roasted broccoli & zestie garlickie grains. The broccoli is great roasted on its own with some olive oil and salt. Roasted broccoli is quick and easy to prepare using broccoli florets, broccoli stems, olive oil, salt, and pepper. My favorite part is the roasted sliced stem pieces.
This roasted broccoli recipe is easy to make and the perfect side dish to any meal! This easy roasted broccoli will be your new favorite vegetable, even kids love this easy vegetable side dish. The ultimate guide for oven roasted broccoli! You can cook Roasted broccoli & zestie garlickie grains using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted broccoli & zestie garlickie grains
- Prepare 2 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 c of grain, bulger or millet.
- It’s 3 of tblsp vegtable oil.
- Prepare of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 5 cloves of roasted garlic.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn cumin.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn ground cayene pepper.
- It’s 1 of tblsp garlic salt.
This is a classic recipe and one you need to have in your back pocket. I'm not the biggest fan of broccoli, but this roast broccoli is one of my favorite foods! Roasted broccoli is a recipe staple, the ultimate side. Toss broccoli and oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
Roasted broccoli & zestie garlickie grains step by step
- Dice broccoli to about size of your thumb.
- Toss in 1tblsp oil, cayene, & cumin then spread in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Roast in preheated 400 oven for 20 minutes.
- Cook 1 cup of grains per directions on package…usually bring to boil then simmer for 20 minutes..
- Smash garlic, squeeze in lemon juice, garlic salt, pepper and mix…add oil and ensure it is all encorporated together..
- Toss grains and garlic dressing lets sit for 5 minutes mix in broccoli then serve warm or cold..
Roasted broccoli is a regular visitor to my kitchen, and not just as a side dish to chicken and roast potatoes. I often use it to complete grain bowls or polenta bowls, simple pastas, or warm salads. All it needs are plenty of olive oil, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and a hot oven! Roasted broccoli turned up a notch, this Asian Roasted Broccoli Recipe is healthy and full of coconut oil, soy sauce, spices, and just a touch of sriracha! Roasting broccoli with garlic creates a sweet, nutty delicious flavor and the aroma that wafts through your kitchen will make everyone asking when's dinner ready.