Broccoli spinach saag. Very tasty and easy to make, a salad full of vitamins,minerals and healthy fats. Follow me on Instagram: @positivecuisine Follow me on. Broccoli & spinach saag is an good alternate to Punjabi sarson ka saag.
Blueberry Broccoli Spinach Salad, Shredded Broccoli And Spinach Quinoa Salad, Cold Noodle Broccoli. Saag is so popular in Punjabi Culture. Saag is the combination of some Leafy vegetables and you can Choose from such as. You can have Broccoli spinach saag using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli spinach saag
- Prepare 4 bunches of saag leaves.
- Prepare 3 bunches of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 package of spinach.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves optional.
- It’s leaves of Holi basil few.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
- Prepare 1 of green chili.
- You need 1 of small piece of jaggery.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA optional.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of big white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoon of makki ka atta(yellow cornflour or besan(gram flour).
Broccoli spinach saag is mainly made in three parts. First the broccoli and spinach is pressure cooked, then grinded to a coarse mixture and finally saag is added to the tadka. Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad-quinoa with roasted broccoli, spinach, pistachios, green onion, lemon, and feta cheese. This healthy salad is great as a side dish or main dish. broccoli spinach saag recipe video: brocolli spinach saag with quick video.
Broccoli spinach saag instructions
- Use a cooker to boil the leaves.add two glass water estimated.add saag,broccoli and spinach and coriander leaves.
- Add always salt and hing to make more flavorful,nutritious and greener.
- Now have wait for atleast 4 to 5 whistles.
- Now in another pan put some desi ghee and add chopped onion. Roast it make brown and add tomatoes with all the spices together.
- Stir the tendering masala until it spreads oil all around.
- Now open the cooker and add makki ka atta.now blend it and simmer it for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Now add masala tadka in boiled mixture and again simmer for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Healthy nutritious broccoli saag is ready.
Broccoli spinach bananasfornanas: "Dinner was jasmine rice 🍚, baked oil/salt free potato chiplets, spinach and. I was curious to try a mustard green-based version of saag paneer after reading about Pondicheri's I added the florets of a broccoli crown and some spinach to smooth the rougher edges of the rapini. Are you getting a little tired of steamed broccoli? You may want to try this attractive broccoli-spinach combo salad from Edna Hoffman of Hebron. with Spinach Salad. Dips, Dressings, and Sauces · Salads.