Broccoli Beef. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and.
You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. You can cook Broccoli Beef using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of beef thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic smashed.
- Prepare 1 of small onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL ICON to get my newest recipe videos. Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! Tender, juicy beef and broccoli smothered in a special glossy sauce. Who needs to order takeout when you have a Beef and Broccoli recipe sourced from a Chinese restaurant?
Broccoli Beef instructions
- Saute beef slices til slightly browned with onion and garlic..
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Mix until meat is coated with the sauce..
- Add water and bring to a boil..
- Add broccoli and simmer for 5 mins depending on your vegetable cooking preference. (Some may like it half cooked).
- Serve hot, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!.
Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights and WAY better than Chinese takeout, this is sure to become a favorite in your home! Thin slices of marinated meat stir-fry with fresh broccoli florets and red bell peppers.