Ham and broccoli casserole. Layers of French fries, broccoli and ham topped with a creamy soup mixture and sprinkled with cheese. "This is a great, easy to make, and nutritious casserole. You can add some macaroni pasta or try seasoning the potatoes before you bake. If you have leftover ham, this easy casserole recipe is for you!
It's a very easy layered casserole held together with an easy cheese sauce. The buttered panko crumb topping gives the dish extra flavor and crunch. This Broccoli Cheese Casserole is a family favorite! You can cook Ham and broccoli casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and broccoli casserole
- It’s 2 cups of spiral noodles.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced ham.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 jar of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated cheese.
- You need of Ground Pepper.
Pasta, broccoli and tender ham is tossed in a quick and easy from scratch cheese sauce. In this easy broccoli cheese casserole recipe I've added ham and fresh broccoli to turn a traditional mac & cheese into a complete meal! This creamy and Healthy Broccoli Casserole with ham is made with creamy cauliflower sauce. No cream or cans of cream soup whatsoever.
Ham and broccoli casserole step by step
- In a med saucepan over med heat add oil and cook ham until lightly browned.
- Add onion & broccoli simmer until broccoli soft..
- Pour alfredo sauce and milk and mix well.
- In a lightly greased cassarole pour all ingredients cover with grated cheese and bake at 350° for 30min or until cheese melted turning slightly brown..
I am considering this a healthy ham casserole recipe because it is loaded with vegetables. The main ingredients are broccoli and cauliflower florets. Melt remaining butter; toss with remaining stuffing mix. This easy weeknight ham and broccoli casserole features a flavorful cream sauce composed of cream cheese, mayo, and full-fat yogurt. I've been in the mood for a classic, homestyle, casserole and this recipe really fits the bill.