Beef w/ Broccoli. Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version.
I will also show how I make a tasty marinade for the beef. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. You can cook Beef w/ Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Broccoli
- You need slices of Beef steak.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking wine.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
This beef with broccoli is perfect for when you're craving Chinese food but don't want to go out. And throw the beef broccoli mixture right on top. Jaden's Chinese Beef Broccoli (from The Steamy Kitchen Cookbook). Stir in broccoli, condensed cream of broccoli soup, water and soy sauce.
Beef w/ Broccoli instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. This incredibly easy but incredibly flavorful recipe for one of the most popular Chinese dishes can easily be made gluten-free or traditional style. Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. Cook over high heat until it starts to thicken.