Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche. This quiche with ham, broccoli, and cheese is delicious at any meal, be it breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, late-night snack, etc. Stir ham and broccoli into the onion mixture and transfer to the pie crust. Layer ham, cheese and broccoli in crust-lined pan.
It's one of those classic no-fail recipes that we come back to again. This rich ham and broccoli quiche is featured in a family cookbook I put together. My husband is proof that quiche can satisfy even a very healthy appetite. You can cook Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of regular milk.
- You need 1 cup of Bisquick baking mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of package frozen broccoli(chopped).
- You need 1 package of cubed ham (8 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded salsa verde cheese.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- You need of Salsa of your choice.
Broccoli Ham Quiche Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Ham and Cheese Quiche Variations: You can swap the ham for bacon or sausage. Evenly spread the broccoli in the dish and top it evenly with the ham. Make the custard mixture by whisking together the milk, half Hubby WON'T eat broccoli 🥦!
Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche step by step
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, milk, Bisquick and Parmesan cheese…….Gently whisk together……..
- Next add : broccoli, ham, jalapeño peppers and your sprinkle of black pepper…Stir well with a spoon…..
- Now add your salsa verde cheese and mix all very well…….
- Pour your mixture into a large greased casserole dish…..I also lightly sprayed the top of my quiche with the butter spray….🙂.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour or until top is golden and middle is set……
- Let sit for about 20 minutes then slice, serve and enjoy with your favorite salsa 😉!.
This Ham and Cheese Quiche is loaded with ham, broccoli and cheese – It is AMAZING! Rich, creamy and better than any store bought quiche. When I was planning this recipe, I originally thought to make a crust-less quiche to help keep me on my low carb track, but I figured, why not put it in a pie. Ham, broccoli, and cheese take center stage in this crustless quiche! Broccoli, ham and cheddar enveloped in a silky custard are irresistible in this crustless quiche.