Baked chicken with broccoli rice and cprn. I also add fresh squeezed lemon juice to the soup/rice mixture. Then I season the chicken with a wet rub that consists of paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, chili powder, olive oil, salt, and pepper. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish.
Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal. Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish. Crispy chicken and melted cheddar make the broccoli a delight for children and parents alike! You can have Baked chicken with broccoli rice and cprn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken with broccoli rice and cprn
- You need of Chicken cuts of choice washed and seasoned.
- It’s 2 bunches of broccoli.
- It’s 1 block of Velveeta cheese.
- You need of Sweet kernal corn.
- It’s of Cream of mushroom.
Meanwhile, coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package. Hello, Happy Sunday, so happy you joined me for dinner today, thank you. To send mail or for business contact information below Donna Anderson P. Directions for: Dijon Baked Chicken with Rice and Broccoli.
Baked chicken with broccoli rice and cprn step by step
- Steam broccoli or stir fry it till its tender. Cook rice(your amout), after rice is done set aside. Cut cheese into chunks and add cream of mushroom soup and melt in pot/ skillet with the broccoli, after the mixture is creamy add to rice evenly. U can set it aside at this point or put in a baking dish and put it into the oven for a crispy top.
- Baked or grill chicken till its done.
- Steam or cook sweet kernal corn till your desired taste with salt n butter.
- Plate chicken, rice, and corn and enjoy.
Flip the chicken around with a fork until each piece is well coated. End by making sure the rough side of thigh is down. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole – it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot. Add chicken, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Cook until golden on outsides and no longer pink in center.