Garlic Mushroom, Kale & Broccoli w/Purple Sweet Potato noodles. The garlic flavors the mushrooms through, and once the kale is added, makes for what Moskowitz calls "little containers of flavor filled with garlicky goodness." As far as serving suggestions go, the non-vegan in me was dying to see a poached egg perched on top of the kale, or a mound of creamy, cheesy polenta on the side. Add garlic and sauté for another minute, until fragrant. Add mushrooms and sauté until they've released their liquid and are slightly browned.
Adjuster the salt if needed and garnish with fresh. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add butter and vinegar to the mushroom mixture; season with salt and pepper. You can have Garlic Mushroom, Kale & Broccoli w/Purple Sweet Potato noodles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Mushroom, Kale & Broccoli w/Purple Sweet Potato noodles
- Prepare 1 pkg of Purple Sweet Potato Noodles.
- You need 1 C of chopped kale.
- It’s 2 C of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 Carton of Mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger power*.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder*.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of Braggs Liquid Aminos, plus more to taste if needed.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Garlic Coconut Liquid Aminos, plus more to taste of needed.
Quick, comforting and ooooh so creamy! Our garlic mushroom and kale pasta is a scrummy family favourite! Follow Kelly & Kate rustle up this super pasta on our YouTube Channel! This recipe is very flexible and can be mixed up using different broths, noodles or herbs.
Garlic Mushroom, Kale & Broccoli w/Purple Sweet Potato noodles step by step
- Bring water to boil, add noodles and cook per package instructions. Drain cold water rinse, to stop cooking and set aside. I used these noodles..
- Chop the onions, broccoli & kale set side. Rinse and slice the mushrooms set aside. Heat the oil in a wok over medium high heat, once hot add the onions. Saute about 5 minutes. (Normally I would add fresh garlic and ginger at this point, but had none available). Add the kale, broccoli and mushrooms with dry seasonings and braggs (soy alternative) and continue saute for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are to your liking. (Some like a bit more crunchy of a veggie).
- Lower the heat to medium. Add the drain noodles to the vegetable mixture and mix well. Then add the tablespoon of the coconut aminos garlic sauce. Toss constantly until well-heated and well mixed. At this point you can add more Bragg's (soy alternative) or garlic sauce per your liking. I've even had people go up to 2 tablespoons before. It's all to your liking..
For the mushrooms I used a combo of white and shitake. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Use a spoon to smash the Butter and garlic until the garlic is evenly incorporated throughout the butter. Add in the fresh thyme and parsley and mix well. Add the garlic and chili flakes and sauté for two minutes, until the garlic just begins to brown.