Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli. These chicken thighs with roasted potatoes and broccoli truly fit the bill. And the best part is that you only have one pan to clean up after dinner! Chicken thighs are a fantastic protein because, in addition to being affordable, they are so forgiving when cooking.
The insides of these little dill roasted potatoes are so creamy that Ben thought they were soaked in butter. They'd complement these crispy chicken thighs perfectly and you might even be able to fit it all on one sheet pan. They'd also be fantastic with this roasted Italian sausage or baked salmon with. You can have Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli
- It’s 4 pcs of boneless chicken breast/thighs.
- You need 350 gr of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 700 gr of yukon potatoes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and black pepper.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh minced dill leaves.
- You need 4 Tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of chicken stock concentrate.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of air.
Roasted red potatoes, seasoned with dill and oven roasted until golden brown make an easy, tasty Easy roasted red potatoes are a kitchen staple and a go-to side dish. In this recipe, red potatoes are These creamy, tender potatoes are a quick and easy side dish that your whole family will LOVE! Chicken, sweet potatoes, and broccoli all roast together to make a complete meal with minimal cleanup in this sheet pan dinner. Toss broccoli, potatoes, and onion with a drizzle of olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450 F..
- Wash the potatoes. Cut into bite sizes. Toss potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 22-25 minutes until tender and lightly brown. Toast halfway through..
- Wash the broccoli florets. Toss broccoli florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 15-18 minutes. Toast halfway through..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and black pepper all over..
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil on a large pan over medium high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Remove from the heat. Add the sauce ingredients into the pan used for cooking the chicken. Mix well. Season with salt and black pepper. Remove from the heat..
- Arrange chicken, potatoes, and broccoli on serving plates. Pour some sauce on top of the chicken. Garnish with dill leaves. Serve warm! 😋.
Season chicken with salt and pepper and arrange on top of vegetables. The Best Roasted Potatoes Broccoli Recipes on Yummly Crispy Herb-roasted Potatoes, Lemon And Black Pepper Roasted Potatoes, Balsamic Rosemary Pork Loin With Roasted Potatoes. Whole roasted chicken with potatoes- easy to make and perfect for a cozy family dinner. Learn how to roast one pan chicken with potatoes.