Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu. This is a simple Chinese Braised Tofu with Broccoli & Enoki Mushrooms – perfect for lunch or dinner. If you don't like broccoli or enoki mushrooms, you can. Pan Fried Sesame Tofu with Broccoli – Budget Bytes.
Succulent pan fried tofu in a bed of umami baby king oyster mushrooms, ginger and goji sauce. This super-savory tofu and mushroom stir-fry is a flavor-packed vegetarian main that comes together in less than a half hour, flat. If you have a bit of extra time before making this stir-fry recipe, press the whole block of tofu between two layers of paper towels, weighted down with a couple of large cans. You can cook Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu
- Prepare 2 of egg tofu, cut into 1.5 cm and pan fry with a bit of oil until a slight crust develops on the tofu.
- It’s 1 of medium size broccoli, cut into edible size florets.
- It’s 1 packet of enoki mushroom (shiitake, oyster and button mushroom can also be used.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of About 100 gms of any kind of small seafood (squid, prawns or fishcake).
- It’s to taste of White pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil for stirfying.
The Best Mushroom Broccoli Tofu Recipes on Yummly Crispy Sesame Tofu And Broccoli, Pork And Broccoli Stir-fry, Vegan Spinach, Mushroom, And Red Pepper Quiche. She has a Persian background, and makes fun stews, salads, and egg dishes, and I usually default to my familiar Chinese roots. The dish that I've made for us most often is definitely this Broccoli Tofu Bowl (I think.
Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu instructions
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry the minced garlic till fragrant..
- Add seafood, and stirfry till slightly cooked. Add about 1/2 cup water. Wait to simmer..
- Add a dash of white pepper, salt and oyster sauce..
- Add the broccoli florets and cooked till slightly tender before adding the enoki mushroom. Cook further until mushroom turns slightly soft..
- Add the tofu. Add a bit more water if needed for a bit of gravy. Stir to combine. Do not be to vigorous as we do not want the tofu to break..
- Enjoy the dish with white jasmine rice!.
- Taste for seasoning..
Enoki mushrooms, botanically classified as Flammulina velutipes, is a descriptor used to reference both wild and cultivated varieties that are members of the Enoki mushrooms are best suited for both raw and cooked applications such as simmering, blanching, and boiling. Enoki mushrooms have many health benefits. Because they are low in calories and fat, they may be the ideal food to help one lose weight and maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Silken egg tofu is available from select supermarkets and Asian grocers. Return the mushroom mixture and the broccoli to the pan.