Broccoli Salad. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Chopped broccoli, crumbly bacon, lots of grated cheese, and red onion are tossed with a lovely red wine vinegar and mayonnaise dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Bodacious Broccoli Salad.
Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. The Best Broccoli Salad combines fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese and creamy dressing. You can cook Broccoli Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Salad
- It’s 1 of large bunch of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of small red onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s 10-12 of bacon strips cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
This easy salad is the best of both worlds – healthier and. This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture. One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply.
Broccoli Salad instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine ingredients for the dressing and pour over the salad..
- Mix until all salad ingredients are covered.
This crunchy broccoli salad loaded with bacon, carrots, and almonds will be the star side dish of your next BBQ. Pro tip: This is how you get broccoli haters to eat the green stuff. Fresh broccoli salad is creamy, salty, tangy, sweet, and oh, so delicious. My grandma has been making this for holidays and family get-togethers for as long as I can remember. Broccoli salad is a very popular Spring/Summer side dish, and everyone usually has their own way Every bite of this broccoli salad will be full of great flavors and textures, which all compliment one.