Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). The Best Potato Broccoli Mushroom Recipes on Yummly Mouthwatering Mushroom And Broccoli Frittata, Broccoli And Mushrooms Stuffed Potatoes, Balsamic Honey Roasted Vegetables. This might not be a traditional stir fry but it's delish!
Add some mashed potatoes and broccoli and you've got a complete meal in no time that the. Potatoes cooked in broth with mushrooms add body and thickness to this simple, puréed potato mushroom soup. With the potatoes, how about doing the traditional mashed potatoes. You can have Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- It’s 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- You need 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- It’s 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- You need 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- You need 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- Prepare 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- Prepare 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of The Spices.
- It’s 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Chopped Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Try roasted garlic mashed Mushroom-Chickpea recipe. Garden peas are both sweet and savory. They have a grassy sweetness with an undertone of Peas can be served plain or topped with plain or flavored butter or margarine, extra virgin olive oil Add mushrooms—coarsely chopped chanterelles, shiitakes, or button mushrooms—an equal amount to. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe just like my grandma used to make!
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) step by step
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
They're so creamy and easy because they're made with Cream of Mushroom Soup! If you need to find a way to make someone eat their broccoli, add it with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – now they'll eat it! Creamy mashed potatoes and broccoli round out the dish in classic style. Many thanks to Bravo's Top Chef and Joe Flamm for the chance to share this incredible dish! Serve the sliced steak with the mashed potatoes and cooked broccoli.