Broccoli Cheddar Soup. My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a hunt to create the perfect broccoli cheddar soup. Here is what we came up with. This cheesy broccoli cheddar soup is proof that soup doesn't need to be made in big batches to be good. —Cheryl McRae, West Valley, Utah.
This soup is stick to your bones good. Perfect on a winter night, yet we crave it year round. A very good broccoli cheese soup. You can have Broccoli Cheddar Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- You need 1 1/2 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsps of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 cups of sharp cheddar, shredded.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Note: you can purée half of your soup in a blender or with a handheld immersion blender if you choose however. This Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the also a meal prep friendly recipe, so you can make it in a large We wanted to make this broccoli cheddar soup not only delicious but also healthier than the. This Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe is adapted from my family's favorite broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Creamy, extra cheesy and filled with broccoli.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup instructions
- In a pot, combine vegetable broth, milk, garlic, and vegetables. Bring to a rapid boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Add in cornstarch while stirring..
- Slowly add cheese while stirring. Cook until cheese is completely melted..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
This single serving recipe will surely become your. This Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe uses simple ingredients but has so much flavor and creaminess. Some soups require hours and hours of simmering time to develop. This easy Copycat Broccoli and Cheese Soup from Panera taste just like the restaurant recipe! That's like a free bowl of Panera's Broccoli Cheddar Soup!" It's always soup.