Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! This casserole is made from simple, real ingredients. No boxes, sauce packets, or fake ingredients needed.
This CHICKEN BROCCOLI ALFREDO BAKE is pure comfort food, but instead of being loaded with carbs, it's loaded with veggies! Broccoli, cauliflower rice, and juicy chicken all drowned in my easy, homemade Alfredo sauce. It doesn't get tastier than this! You can have Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake
- You need 5 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh Thyme.
- You need of Fresh Sage.
- You need of Fresh Rosemary.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh diced garlic.
- It’s Stick of butter.
- You need Box of Minute Rice.
- You need 2 heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- It’s 4 jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of sliced, fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning.
Chicken Broccoli Casserole is super easy, super cheesy and there's no canned condensed soup need either!. It is chock full of chicken and broccoli, cheese, and just enough pasta to pull it all together! It's getting cold outside, and the falling leaves are carpeting the grass in multi-hued colors of browns, reds, yellows and oranges… It's Autumn, and time for some hearty soups, stews, and casseroles. Set a stock pot to boil for the pasta.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil..
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps..
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce..
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!.
While the penne pasta is cooking, cut up your boneless, skinless chicken breasts and season them with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to a pan coated with olive oil. Cook over medium heat until the chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Stir in cooked rice, chicken, peas, sweet peppers, nuts and basil.