Beef and Broccoli. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and.
Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. You can have Beef and Broccoli using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- Prepare 1 lb of thinly cut steak, cut into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1-2 TBS of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/3 C of soy sauce (I use low sodium).
- You need 1/4 C of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 TBS of honey.
- Prepare 1 C of beef broth.
- You need of Approx 4 C broccoli florets.
- Prepare of Approx 1 C thinly sliced carrots (optional).
- You need 2 TBS of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 TBS of water.
Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Beef and Broccoli – not authentic, and that's ok! I haven't travelled extensively throughout China but in the time I did spend there Chinese Beef and Broccoli. Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love.
Beef and Broccoli step by step
- Season steak with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. In a large oiled skillet, cook steak all the way through and remove from pan..
- To the pan, add sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth. Stir to combine..
- Add broccoli and carrots to pan..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the corn starch and water. Add to pan. Bring to boil to thicken sauce. Stir frequently..
- Add the steak back to the pan and heat through until vegetables are your desired consistency. (We still like just a little bite).
- Serve over rice or eat straight out of the skillet. Yumo..
This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Beef and Broccoli is the epitome of Chinese food in my book. It just doesn't get better than tender This Beef Broccoli recipe uses easy to find grocery store ingredients and a large skillet instead of a. This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights and WAY better than Chinese takeout, this is sure to become a favorite in your home!