Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk.
Our wonder blender cheese sauce packs in flavor AND nutrition with a hidden ingredient for added protein and fiber! This Cheesy Broccoli, Sausage and Cauliflower Casserole is a creamy low-carb dinner idea made with smoked sausage and hearty vegetables. It's an easy, cheesy casserole recipe the whole family will love! You can have Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
- You need 1 of Large Head Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Large Head Cauliflower.
- You need 2 Cans of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dry Mustard.
- You need 1 of Sleeve Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Mild Cheddar.
- It’s 2 cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
For a meatless version, try this creamy Broccoli Cheese Casserole. Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole is the perfect side dish for the weeknight or holiday side dish using fresh or frozen vegetables! Need an easy side dish for the holidays like Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving or maybe an easy side for having guests? It's not like making a Rainbow cauliflower casserole, Cajun cauliflower tater tots casserole or chicken enchilada casserole with cauliflower, where a little water is NO BIG.
Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole step by step
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash Veggies and chop into bite size pieces. Steam veggies slightly in pan of boiling water for 5-8 minutes.Place in large bowl. Set aside..
- Mix Soup, Milk, Dry Mustard, and Mild Cheddar in separate bowl. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Fold Soup/Cheese mixture into vegetables..
- Butter Large Casserole Dish and add Vegetable Mixture..
- Put Layer of Sharp Cheddar Over Vegetable Mix..
- Crush Sleeve of Ritz Crackers and Cover Top of Casserole..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes at 325. Broil for 2-4 minutes to Finish Browning Top..
Just like in the Low Carb Baked Cauliflower Au Gratin, the veggies will release all their water while cooking and you'll have a puddle-y, swimming casserole of ICK. Like the above, you're also suspiciously eyeing. Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole is the perfect side dish for any turkey dinner or weeknight meal. This easy side contains no condensed soup. Tender crisp veggies tossed in an easy homemade cheese sauce and topped with a buttery crumb topping.