Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli. You can totally make teriyaki chicken and broccoli with noodles too. Additionally, you can use this sauce for virtually anything – swap out the broccoli for your favorite veggie Would you serve teriyaki chicken and broccoli with noodles? The easiest and tastiest chicken and broccoli you'll make!
This Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry is made with a sweet, sticky teriyaki sauce that's easier than you think! The teriyaki sauce combines soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and cornstarch for thickening. Use chicken breast or thighs, and add some broccoli and bell peppers. You can have Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli
- You need 2 of medium cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes.
- Prepare 4 of medium uncooked scallions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tbls of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked brown long grain rice.
- You need 4 cups of broccoli steamed.
Mix together the soy sauce, orange and honey. Use half to marinate the chicken and reserve the other half for the dressing. Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil. Teriyaki Chicken, Broccoli & Rice is easy to make using your favorite Ninja® appliances.
Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli instructions
- Cook garlic in skillet with cooking spray, add chicken and cook until golden brown..
- Add scallions and cook until soft, about 2 minutes..
- Add broth and teriyaki sauce simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes..
- Put chicken mixture and broccoli over rice..
Discover delicious and inspiring recipes from Ninja® for every meal. Place chicken, skin-side up, in a single layer into the prepared baking dish. Place into oven and roast until completely. Using a good quality teriyaki sauce is key. I have a couple of favorites and I try to always have it on hand.