Cheesy Potato Broccoli. Find Deals on Broccoli Potato Recipes in Boxed Meals on Amazon. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! Stir in the hash brown potatoes; mix until combined.
This cheesy potato and broccoli casserole is loosely inspired by classic scalloped potatoes. For the base, I went with a veganized "cheesy" béchamel sauce, just a simple roux, onion and garlic, vegetable broth, unsweetened non-dairy milk, and plenty of nooch. This cheesy chicken broccoli & potato bake is a simple dish the whole family can enjoy. You can have Cheesy Potato Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Broccoli
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 200 gr of broccoli.
- You need 300 ml of water/vegetable broth.
- Prepare 125 gr of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
It has basic ingredients and comes together easily with a little prep time. These cheesy broccoli skillet potatoes work great as a side dish or, served with soup or salad, as a light meatless meal. But with all of the fresh, whole ingredients – like white potatoes, broccoli, onion, and olive oil – these skillet potatoes are also filled with plenty of healthy nutriention too. I just finished eating this wonderful yummy soup, and it was so easy to make.
Cheesy Potato Broccoli step by step
- Cut broccoli. Put it into boiling water for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant and softened around 2-4 minutes..
- Add the rest of the olive oil and potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until the potatoes are half cooked..
- Add 125 ml water/broth. Keep stirring until the water/broth reduced..
- Add again 125 ml water/broth. Keep on stirring until the potatoes are tender for 20-25 minutes (Pierce with a fork to test if the potatoes are already cooked or not).
- Add shredded cheese and the rest of the water/broth to make the cheesy sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Lastly, add boiled broccoli. Stir again until the potatoes, the broccoli, and the sauce mixed well..
- Enjoy! 😋.
This thick and creamy soup is full of delicious vegetables including broccoli, potatoes, and carrots, plus lots of cheese and delicious seasonings. Loaded broccoli potato cheese soup is the ultimate cheesy broccoli soup recipe. Cheesy Potato and Broccoli Soup with Bacon. This seriously satisfying soup is brimming with hearty potatoes, nutritious broccoli and carrots and it's all embodied by a rich and creamy, deliciously cheesy broth. It may even take a top spot in your repertoire as a new favorite soup!