Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells include tender pasta shells filled with a cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture and smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce. We've got these insanely delicious Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells happenin' tonight! You're going to want to make these soon.
Hopefully this amazing recipe for chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells is just what we all need to forge through the busy fall/holiday months. I altered the alfredo sauce recipe just a bit from the archives to help thicken it up as a perfect accompaniment to the stuffed shells. Chicken, broccoli and lots of cheese are stuffed in large pasta shells, then baked with a cheesy Alfredo on top in these Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells that are creamy and cheesy and definitely delicious. You can have Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells
- You need 2 cups of cooked chicken cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cooked broccoli cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 12 of jumbo shells.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarela cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
I like to think I'm a pretty unselfish person for the most part. Chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese fill the shells which are covered with alfredo sauce and baked. Bonus -the recipe makes enough to put some in the freezer. I don't know what happened to my ingredient picture.
Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells instructions
- Cook jumbo shells 10 min and rinse and set aside..
- Mix cooked chicken, broccoli,cream cheese and cheddar cheese together. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat milk in a pan and add butter. When it starts to boil slowly add flour until it thickens. Then add mozzarella cheese salt and pepper and stir..
- Place 1/2 cup of sauce mixture in bottom of pan and then stuff shells with chicken mixture. When all shells are stuffed and in pan pour the rest of the sauce over the shells..
- Bake in oven at 350 for 30 min and enjoy..
This Chicken Stuffed Shells recipe is a complete meal that is easy, creamy and prepared in record time! Flavorful chicken and broccoli, with a Cajun flair, stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese is next level. Perfect for busy weeknights, you can make this hearty meal for. Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish. This cheesy entree is a make-ahead dream.