Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish, and one of my personal favorites. Below, we break down exactly what makes it so good and It's not a beef and broccoli stir-fry without broccoli! If you like yours on the tender side, add more broth as needed and keep it cooking until it's as tender.
If you want to freshen it up, just chop up and throw in whatever vegetables you have. This easy stir fry is a one-pot dinner twist on the classic Chinese takeout beef and broccoli dish. I like to add ramen noodles, along with a homemade savory sauce, to make it a If you are interested in a more traditional recipe without the ramen noodles, check out this Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry recipe! You can have Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- It’s 350 grams of beef tenderloin, cubed.
- Prepare 150 grams of broccoli.
- You need 50 grams of onion, diced.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
This tasty family-friendly beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is a great addition to a healthy diet. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is so quick-and-easy to prepare, and so low in calories, it will. How to Make Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Prepare the beef: Cut the beef in really thin pieces. I like a little bit of crunch left in my broccoli.
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry instructions
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add in the beef, tomato ketchup, honey, sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix it well..
- Add water. Stir it occasionally until the liquid half reduced. Add broccoli. Stir it for a minute or two, but if you like your broccoli softened, cook a little bit longer. Serve it with rice..
My family often requests this tasty beef and broccoli stir fry. It's great because it combines tender beef and nutritious vegetables in one dish. We enjoy this broccoli beef recipe year-round but especially in summer, when I grow my own broccoli and onions. Plus, it doesn't heat up the kitchen. Beef and broccoli stir fry is a popular Asian recipe.