saute rapini. Enjoy this Holiday rapini sauté recipe and find many more heart-healthy cooking ideas at heartandstroke.ca. Make dinner festive with this mix of red and green veggies. Saute sausage until it starts to brown.
Toss with some olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Wash Rapini and trim about an inch off the stems and blanch in boiling water for three minutes. Rapini or broccoli rabe (/rɑːb/) is a green cruciferous vegetable, with the leaves, buds, and stems all being edible; the buds somewhat resemble broccoli, but do not form a large head. You can have saute rapini using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of saute rapini
- You need 2 bunch of rapini.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Rapini is known for its slightly bitter taste, and is particularly associated with mediterranean cuisine. Italian sautéed rapini with garlic and olive oil. Find this Pin and more on Rapini by Rosanna Cracchiolo. Italian sautéed rapini with garlic and olive oil.
saute rapini step by step
- trim 1/2inch from rapini base.
- cut rapini into thirds.
- in a pot of boiling salted water cook rapini for about 5minutes.
- after cook drain the water.
- in a sauce pan add the olive oil and the garlic cook a bit (carefully the garlic burns fast ).
- add the drain rapini lemon juice and the sugar.
- stir well for a couple of minutes and is done.
Rapini, Brassica ruvo is Vitamin K and Iron rich vegetable support for heart health, prevent cancer, stronger bones and useful during pregnancy. Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice, season with fresh ground and top with. Add the pasta and a little of the cooking liquid. Serve immediately garnished with the chili flakes and grated cheese. Silent saute broccoli rabe above cartoon plate.