Kale/carrot salad. Julienned-Carrot and Kale Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This healthy but hearty Moroccan kale carrot salad features ribbons of kale and carrots dressed with an earthy Moroccan inspired dressing. Add kale and carrot; toss and season.
It's healthy and delicious, and it will get you your summer body in no time! Throw this salad and dressing together in a matter of minutes. This salad is packed with healthy fiber, from both the kale and the apples. You can have Kale/carrot salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kale/carrot salad
- You need Bunch of kale.
- It’s 1 can of chick peas, roasted.
- Prepare 2 of medium shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 of Avacado.
- It’s 5 of soaked and shredded almonds.
- Prepare 2 oz of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- You need 1 of seeded and diced jalapeno pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
Recipe: Kale, Carrot, & Apple Salad. Recipe Description: Emerald-green lacinato kale is the star of this healthy kale salad, tossed. In my case: kale, carrots, and ginger. This oil-free salad is fresh, tasty, easy to make, and is perfect for a light dinner or an appetizer.
Kale/carrot salad instructions
- For roasted chickpeas, drain the can of chickpeas and pat dry them with paper towel.
- Roast the chickpeas at 425° F for 30 minutes..
- Get all the ingredients together for the salad, kale, chickpeas, carrots, avacado, almonds and pumpkin seeds..
- For dressing, mix mayo, dijon mustard, anchovy paste, jalapeno peppers, garlic and lemon juice..
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad, mix and enjoy!.
Fresh vegetarian salad with cabbage kale broccoli carrot egg avo. Healthy green salad on dark Kale salad in white bowl on wooden table. Emerald-green lacinato kale is the star of this healthy kale salad, tossed with an easy maple, mustard and apple cider vinaigrette and studded with. This kale carrot salad is so tasty and hearty, it'll def be your new potluck or packed lunch go-to. The veggies are roasted and the kale is sturdy so it's a make-ahead dream.