Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle. Ideal for making authentic Pad Thai, Thailand's popular national dish. They're also fabulous for Asian stir-fries, savory noodle soups and chilled salads. It is brown rice noodles, and spiralized veggies (because veggies in noodle form feels like more noodles), and a super tangy-delicious Pad Thai sauce that you just shake up in a jar in about five seconds flat, and peanuts that almost instantly start to soak up the sauce, and a gently scrambled egg.
It also can be made gluten-free and vegetarian or vegan if you desire. Add a special Thai sauce and you have a terrific noodle recipe that's great for any occasion. As a bonus, these rice noodles are healthy, low-fat, and. You can cook Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- It’s 2 cups of organic mung bean sprouts.
- Prepare 6 oz of Organic brown rice pasta.
- You need 1 cup of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- You need 1 of large carrot, Julienned.
- You need 1 of large onion, julienned.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of garlic chives, sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fermented red chilli.
- It’s 1 Tsp of brown rice vinegar.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
Amazing noodle-free Pad Thai with rainbow vegetables and a spicy-sweet almond butter sauce. And LOOK at all those veggies! Noodle-free Pad Thai never looked so gorgeous and delicious. To replace traditional rice noodles, I went with carrot "noodles," collard greens, thinly sliced bell pepper.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle step by step
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time..
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute..
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar..
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve..
This Pad Thai has the BEST flavor and can be made with chicken, tofu or shrimp. COOK NOODLES: Cook noodles according to package instructions (or place rice noodles in a Make the Pad Thai Sauce Whisk fish sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar and soy sauce. (see notes) in. Pad Thai is Thailands National dish and likely the most popular order at the majority of Thai restaurants here in Ingredients for Homemade Pad Thai. Rice noodles – you can find these in the Asian foods section Feel free to add more to taste. Vegetables (bell pepper, carrots, bean sprouts, green onions.