Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice. Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and Rice. It is simple comfort food and is very versatile. You can use chicken quarters in place of chops or chicken broth in place of water.
In casserole dish, mix rice, beef broth, beef consomme, and butter. Salt and pepper pork chops as desired and lay on top of rice. Pork Chop And Brown Rice Casserole Recipes. You can cook Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice
- It’s 3-4 of bone in pork chops.
- Prepare 4 cups of brown rice.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Crock Pot Pork Chops Brown Rice Recipes. Jasmine Rice-Stuffed Pork ChopsEveryDay with Rachael Ray. Place browned pork chops on top of other ingredients. This Baked Pork Chops with Fried Rice (焗豬扒飯) is a classic Cantonese cuisine that I started to eat when I was a little kid.
Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice step by step
- Set oven to 375°.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray, and put in your rice..
- Boil water and pour over rice..
- Place chops on top and season with onion powder, salt, pepper, and rosemary..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 min to an hour..
After dipping the pork chops thoroughly in beaten eggs, pat lightly with plain flour removing excess flour. Put pork chops in a frying pan over high heat until both sides are brown. Baked Pork Chop Rice for those who haven't tried it yet is made out of a tender juicy fried pork chop (tonkatsu style) placed on a bed of egg fried rice then topped with rich tangy tomato Gently place each pork cutlet and cook until golden brown, once cooked transfer into a paper towel lined wire rack. Baked in a Brown Sugar Sauce, these Pork Chops are a fast, easy and delicious way to prepare them so that your whole family will love them. This post may contain affiliate links.