Brussels Sprout Brown Rice. This healthy, easy and fast brussels sprout fried brown rice beats take out every time! Packed with mushrooms, ginger, garlic, cashews and, of course, brussels sprouts. Dairy free, gluten free and vegetarian.
Any leftovers can be reheated or even just eaten cold from the fridge. Thinly sliced Brussels Sprouts are paired with fried rice for the perfect healthy dinner! If you make this Brussels Sprout & Cashew Fried Rice please leave a comment below to let me know what you think. You can cook Brussels Sprout Brown Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brussels Sprout Brown Rice
- You need 6 of brussels sprouts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice.
A simple, super speedy & delicious meal which brings together fresh, sweet brussels sprouts, nutty brown rice & buttery cashew nuts in a delicious tamari, maple sauce. Mix brussels sprouts with onions, bacon, parsley, and wild brown rice. Cook's Note. *If a softer grain of rice is preferred, use two cups of liquid to one cup of grain. * * Purchase Tonewood Maple Seasoning here. Brussels sprouts cooked in browned butter.
Brussels Sprout Brown Rice step by step
- cook Brown rice according to directions.
- heat pan on high, add oil and vegetables. season with salt and pepper.
- sautee roughly 4 minutes until enges begin to Brown.
- remove vegetables from pan. reduce to medium high. add half the butter and scramble the egg..
- add rice, vegetables, and remaining butter. cook for additional 3 minutes until rice begins to brown..
Is there anything better in the world? Return the same pan to the stove. Stir them and cook them for a couple of minutes, until they start to soften. Then, add bell peppers and the roasted Brussels sprouts. Brown rice is the darling of the health food community.