🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤. Learn how to make another Chinese food classic, shrimp fried rice. This is a viewer request video recipe. Can shrimp fried rice instant pot be frozen?
A recipe from Australia's favourite Chinese Chef, Kylie Kwong! Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage. I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage. You can cook 🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s Half of red onion.
- You need 6 pieces of bird eye chili.
- Prepare 50 g of anchovies.
- Prepare 200 g of shrimp (18 pieces).
- It’s 1 of egg (A gred).
- It’s 1 of pots of rice well-cooked.
This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!). Fresh or frozen shrimp are quickly stir-fried with garlic and onions. (If using cooked shrimp, add it later together with the rice). Push shrimp to the side of your pan. Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible.
🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤 instructions
- Cleaned the shrimps and soak it with warm hot water.
- Prepare and cut all the ingredients of onion, garlic, peas and bird eye chili..
- Start warm the oil, and start to fry the ingredients except for the peas.
- When the ingredients turn to yellow mix the egg and put the salt and flavouring.
- Mix the rice once the ingredients of the egg become crispy.
- Then fry the rice till the rice mixture become smoky and well mix, ⚠️ p/s : spicyness at your own risk 😭.
One of the dishes I often turn to is this quick and easy Shrimp Fried Rice. With just a few basic ingredients from the pantry, I can cook up an amazingly delicious dinner that my whole family loves. Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice has a delicious flavor combination of savory, sweet and spicy. Serve it in hollowed out pineapples for a beautiful presentation! I love fried rice, it's one of my favorite foods!