Chicken curry with brown rice. Serve over brown rice, garnished with chopped almonds. Cool leftovers completely before storing in an airtight container in the fridge. Rinse the brown rice, add it to a pot with plenty of cold water and bring to the boil over a high heat.
I served this with brown rice, you can serve this with white rice, roti, idiyappam or appam as well. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you. Serve Chicken Curry over basmati rice with some good naan bread to make it a meal. You can cook Chicken curry with brown rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken curry with brown rice
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 100 g of brown rice.
- It’s 30 g of corn.
- You need 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Prepare of Low fat yogurt.
- It’s 3 spoons of soya milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 spoons of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s of Dried rosemary.
Once soft, add chicken and curry paste. Add red pepper and remaining vegetables and bring to the boil. Heat microwave brown rice according to packet instructions. Serve curry with rice and garnish with coriander.
Chicken curry with brown rice step by step
- Boil the rice for 25-30 mins..
- In a pan add the chicken and cook for a few minutes until it gets a light brown colour..
- Add the seasonings, yogurt, soya milk and corn and cook for a few minutes as well. Add the tomato sauce with the cherry tomatoes, stir and take off the fire. (Optional, add some corn starch if you want your sauce to be extra creamy)..
- In a plate, place the rice add the chicken with sauce on top and sprinkle with some dried rosemary. Enjoy!.
Place the rice in a bowl and spoon over the curry. Top with fresh chopped coriander if desired. Lean chicken breast, as with other lean meats, is a great source of protein and low in saturated fat compared to red meat. Brown Rice Chicken Biryani – A healthier version of the classic Indian Chicken Biryani made with brown basmati rice, chicken breasts and aromatic spices. This easy curry teams a ready-made curry paste with a few other secret ingredients to produce a tastebud-tastic meal.