Brown rice stuffed vegetables. A Good Source of Protein with a Rice, Quinoa & Red Bean Blend. Knorr® Selects™ Sides Are Made Without Any Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives. Check Out Stuffed Vegetables On eBay.
Cut a thin slice off bottoms of any peppers that don't stand up, without cutting through bottoms. Spiced Chicken Stuffed Zucchini with Brown Rice and Lentils Stuffed vegetables are very popular in many Mediterranean countries, especially those on the eastern Mediterranean. Eggplants are stuffed with rice, artichoke hearts and juicy Kalamata olives, … the rice and vegetable broth, cover, and cook until the rice is fluffy!. You can have Brown rice stuffed vegetables using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brown rice stuffed vegetables
- You need 100 g of brown rice.
- It’s 2 spoons of olive oil.
- You need 100 g of mushrooms.
- It’s 2-3 of small carrots.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
- You need of Powder garlic.
- You need of Curcumin powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2-3 spoons of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of peppers.
Bring the bottom (stem) end up and over the filling and fold each side in before rolling up to the top of the leaf. This filling recipe makes a nice variation for dolmadaki as well. If there's any filling left over, freeze it and use it another time. Here's a brilliant way to easily incorporate veggies into even the pickiest eater's diet.
Brown rice stuffed vegetables step by step
- Saute the onions.
- Cut into small cubes the vegetables..
- Add the vegetables into the pan with the onion and cook for a few minutes..
- Boil the brown rice for approximately 25 mins and then add all the cooked vegetables into the pot with the rice and mix..
Zucchini, winter squash, bell peppers, eggplants, mushrooms, and more are fair game for stuffed ingredients such as roasted chicken and quinoa, a blanket of melted cheese, and crisp breadcrumbs sprinkled over top. Spread the rice garnish in bell peppers. In a big skillet, pour remaining water and add stuffed peppers. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown rice, red kidney beans, caramelized garlic and onion, chopped cilantro, salt, and pepper. Stuff each eggplant and tomato with the brown rice mixture and place them on a baking dish.