Chicken Semi Brown Rice Pilaf. Chicken Pilaf is very easy and yummy. It took me a bit of time to develop this Chicken Pilaf recipe but the result was great. I decided to see how rice pilaf would taste with brown rice instead of white.
Rice pilaf is one of my go-to side dishes. Hubs could eat the whole pan himself. There's just something about the combination of butter, onion, rice, and chicken broth that While I've made rice pilaf plenty of times with white, long grain rice, I've been making it more and more with whole grain brown rice. You can have Chicken Semi Brown Rice Pilaf using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Semi Brown Rice Pilaf
- You need 3 cup of Semi Brown Rice (Japanese measuring cup), for American size, 2.54 cup.
- You need 150 g of Chicken.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 stalk of Celery.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt ★.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper ★.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Herb Blend ★.
- You need 3 cups of Water (Japanese measuring cup), for American size, 3.38 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Saffron Powder ☆.
- It’s 2 cubes of Chicken Stock ☆.
Try this Chicken & Brown Rice Pilaf recipe, or contribute your own. Spoon chick peas over the pilaf. Instant Pot Rice Pilaf recipe loaded with chicken and vegetables is a healthy comfort food for a crowd that is easy to make. My favorite ones are the following, Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Pilaf, and Brown rice with Beef Tips.
Chicken Semi Brown Rice Pilaf instructions
- Chop the all ingredients, chicken, onion, carrot, celery, garlic..
- Heat a pan and put in olive oil. Stir fry all the chopped ingredients with medium heat for a few minutes..
- Add ★ seasonings, salt, cayenne pepper, dried herb blend and cook for a few more minutes..
- Add the semi brown rice..
- Cook 1 minute..
- Transfer the mixture into the rice cooker..
- Add 4 cups of water and crushed chicken stock cubes..
- Add saffron powder..
- Mix it well..
- Cook in the semi brown rice mode..
- Voilà! Stir the pilaf well and turn off the machine..
- If you like, garnish it with a little Italian parsley. Serve and enjoy!.
They both are prepared using quite similar techniques but with different. I never liked brown rice until I tried it this way. This easy chicken and rice recipe is a delicious one-pot dish made even more flavorful with the addition of pecans, rice, tomatoes, and seasonings. When people hear a dish referred to as a pilaf, they automatically assume it is rice based. But a pilaf is a method of preparation, not the name of a.