Chicken teriyaki. Tasty Sandwiches Made Fresh When You Order. Place an Online Order for Pickup or Delivery. Choose From Our Collection of Freaky Fresh® Sandwiches.
Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish. Very easy and great for a hot summer's evening. Leftovers are great on a green salad or sandwich. You can have Chicken teriyaki using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken teriyaki
- Prepare 300 grams of Chicken Breast cut into 1 ½-inch pcs or cook it whole.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Kikkoman or (Any Soy Sauce).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Steam rice or Steamed Broccoli.
- Prepare of Spring Onion (garnish).
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of optional ingredients.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Kirin.
A spicy, homemade teriyaki of soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger and garlic enlivens chicken thighs or pieces. Easy to double for a large group. Teriyaki is derived from the Japanese root words teri, to shine, and yaki, to broil or grill. That's the way traditional teriyaki looks: shiny and incised with grill marks.
Chicken teriyaki instructions
- Heat cooking oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Stir fry chicken until lightly browned and crisp..
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, sugar, Sake/vinegar and Mirin to combine. Set aside..
- Add the garlic to the same pan and saute until lightly fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Pour in the sauce and allow to cook, while stirring, until the sauce thickens into a beautiful shiny glaze (about 2-3 minutes)..
- Meanwhile slice the chicken and put on the top or steamed rice, pour the sauce springkle with the sesame seeds and lastly with spring onion..
In Japan, teriyaki is a mix of soy sauce, sake and the rice wine mirin, which imparts a subtle sweetness. Honey Teriyaki Chicken with Ripe Pineapple Spears and Black and White Rice Balls. The chicken thighs are usually grilled, then sliced and drizzled with delicious teriyaki sauce. It's also very versatile and you can make it with an Instant Pot Chicken or Slow Cooker. I've shared other teriyaki chicken recipes like my Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Bowl but this hands down beats the prep and cook time on any other teriyaki chicken I've tried.