Bourbon Mochi Brownies. Mochi Mochi Ganache Chocolate is a bite-sized sticky chocolate by Bourbon Corporation. Good quality ganache chocolate with soft texture in a gummy coating of rice cake dusted with cocoa powder. You can keep them in the fridge or freezer for an even more refreshing eating experience!
Add more sugar if you prefer your brownies sweeter! Also love that it's a small batch so you can. You can t beat a basic brownie and adding bourbon only enhances the taste. You can cook Bourbon Mochi Brownies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon Mochi Brownies
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of rice flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of instant coffee.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of bourbon.
- It’s 1/4 of milk substitute for bourbon.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need pieces of Topping: Chocolate chips, pecan bits, toffee.
I did choose to add some melted chocolate chips on top – just a personal preference. This is a great recipe for dessert. To splurge for guests top with ice cream hot fudge caramel sauce and buttered toasted pecans. Brownie Butter Mochi is a chocolate variation of the very popular Hawaiian Butter Mochi, a buttery and chewy dessert made with glutinous rice flour.
Bourbon Mochi Brownies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour into non stick or greased muffin tray.
- Put toppings on top.
- Put in oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes.
This chocolate butter mochi version is similar to a brownie but with the chewy texture of mochi. Once you have a bite, you won't be able to resist another. In a bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Experience fun Japanese candy & tasty Japanese snacks directly from Tokyo. Enjoy the taste of traditional Japanese sweets with these luxurious-tasting mochi from Bourbon!