Korean Bulgogi. Bulgogi, a classic Korean grilled beef, is so easy to make and fun to eat with friends and family. Tender pieces of caramelized beef with crunchy sweet vegetables. Bulgogi is the most popular Korean Grilled BBQ Beef dish that is made from marinated thin slices of Bulgogi which literally means 'fire meat' is an amazing Korean BBQ grilled beef dish that will make.
Bulgogi marinade is essential for Korean grilled or broiled beef, pork, or chicken. Bulgogi is a type of Korean BBQ made with thin slices of sirloin beef. It is marinated in a mixture with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pureed onion. You can have Korean Bulgogi using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Bulgogi
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Steak of Choice Sliced Thin (I used Flank Steak).
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Rice Wine or Mirin.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Garlic Minced.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Raw Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Pear Puree.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Green Onion Chopped.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Ginger Grated (Optional).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Gochujang (Adds Heat, Optional).
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of Veg Oil of Choice (For Frying).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame Seeds Toasted.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
Korean Bulgogi Pork – a Korean inspired recipe of marinated pork tenderloin. No wonder it's one of Korea's most beloved meat dishes. Pak Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Chicken) Tacos with Spicy Slaw and Sriracha Aioli. Bulgogi is the one of signature flavors of Korea that everyone loves!
Korean Bulgogi instructions
- Using a knife or meat scissors, slice or cut meat across the grain into 1/4 inch strips..
- In a Medium sized bowl, combine all Marinade ingredients. Pour Marinade and Sliced Steak into a Large Gallon sized Ziploc Bag. Get air out and seal. Put into refrigerator for at least 2 hours, up to overnight..
- Heat 1 Tbsp of Veg Oil in a Cast Iron Grill Pan to Medium-High Heat. Add Steak in one layer, with some space in between. Don't overfill pan. Cook 2-4 Minutes on each side, until charred. Repeat with rest of Steak..
- Serve over Rice, Noodles, Veggies, or in Wraps..
It's sweet, savory, garlicky and Korean food is really all about "Jang" which is fermented sauce. For great taste Bulgogi, great quality. How to make Bulgogi Kimbap (Bulgogi Seaweed Rice Rolls). It makes a perfect picnic food, lunchbox item and party food. Full of healthy and savoury flavour!