Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole. Clear, Simple Instructions Make Meal Prep a Breeze. We've Done All The Work For You! Answer a Few Short Questions & Receive a Customized Diet Plan Made For Your Body & Goals.
Pour brussels sprouts and bacon, onion, and garlic mixture into prepared casserole dish. Pour cheese and cream mixture over brussels sprouts in casserole dish. How To Store Cheesy Brussels Sprouts. You can cook Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- Prepare 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
Can You Freeze Brussels Sprout Casserole? How to Make Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole. Add the Brussels Sprouts to a large bowl and stir in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread them evenly on a baking sheet.
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
Remove the Brussels Sprouts and sprinkle with the cooked bacon. Place the Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss the Brussels sprouts until they are evenly coated, then spread them into a single layer onto a rimmed baking sheet. Brussel Sprout Casserole with Bacon, Asparagus & Mushrooms.