Homemade Caesar Dressing.
You can cook Homemade Caesar Dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Caesar Dressing
- Prepare TBS. of anchovy paste.
- Prepare 1 of large clove of garlic, minced.
- You need Tsp. of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk from a large egg.
- You need 2 TBS. of lemon juice.
- Prepare Tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 handful of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 splash of hot sauce (to your liking).
Homemade Caesar Dressing instructions
- Mince the garlic and add to bowl..
- Add anchovy paste..
- Add salt, pepper and egg yolk..
- Add lemon juice and Dijon mustard..
- Add vegetable oil, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce and whisk until creamy..
- Refrigerate until needed..