Fresh, sautéed Brussel Sprouts. These little guys are endlessly riffable. Throw in chili flakes, cumin seeds, fresh oregano, or any other flavors you love. Brussels sprouts also go great with cheese, as evidenced by our Cheesy Brussels.
Sauteed Brussel Sprouts are finally taking their place in the side dish spotlight because they are so elegant and easy to prepare. There's no need to boil brussels sprouts in water anymore when you can make these easy sauteed brussel sprouts, Roasted Brussel Sprouts or even a fresh and crisp. These Crispy Sauteed Brussel Sprouts are buttery, garlicky & topped with cheesy goodness! You can have Fresh, sautéed Brussel Sprouts using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh, sautéed Brussel Sprouts
- It’s 1 lb of cleaned and trimmed Brussels sprouts, cut in half.
- It’s 3 slices of bacon, cut small and browned.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s As needed of salt, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s As needed of olive oil and a pat of butter.
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts are great, of course, but when I'm running out of time (and oven space!), sautéed Brussel Sprouts is the way I. I would also highly recommend cutting several semi thick pieces of fresh garlic. Make your slices from those pieces. For this Sautéed Brussels Sprouts recipe, I went with the classic, magical combination of garlic, lemon and butter with a splash of Dijon and a sprinkling How do I store fresh brussel sprouts?
Fresh, sautéed Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Is a large skillet, brown the bacon on med/high heat. Add the garlic cloves, then add cleaned and cut Brussels sprouts. Add a little olive oil and a dap of butter. Add salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes..
- Sauté it all until it’s crisp tender. Easy peasy!.
Even if you select fresh Brussels spouts, they can mold or go bad quickly without proper storage. Chopped fresh herbs like parsley, cilantro or mint (optional). Try raw brussels sprouts salad or roasted brussels sprouts. Brussels sprouts are not just pretty little green These are best served fresh. You can cut up Brussels, bacon and make candies pecans the day before though.