Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon. Garnish with sesame seeds before serving. This lightning-fast side dish produces deliciously sweet Brussels sprouts, thanks to honey that caramelizes and crispy, salty bacon. They're so good your kids will even eat them!
In a small bowl, whisk together honey and Tabasco sauce. Toss brussels sprouts and oil in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper. Carefully remove baking sheet from oven. You can cook Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon
- You need 1 bag of or bunch of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 8 strips of bacon.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 of tsps of cinnamon.
Using tongs, arrange brussels sprouts, cut side down, on baking sheet. Next place brussels sprouts onto baking sheet and add the remaining balsamic vinegar, olive oil, bacon and garlic to the top of sprouts. Season with salt and pepper and toss together until everything is evenly coated. Toss brussels sprouts and oil in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper.
Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon instructions
- Boil or steam Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook bacon til crispy. Drain.
- Remove grease but don't wash pan. Use to saute Brussels sprout and add the crispy bacon on low heat.
- Remove from heat and in separate small pot, melt butter with honey and cinnamon.
- Pour over Brussels sprout and bacon. Mix well. Add salt to tast.
Carefully remove baking sheet from oven. Using tongs, arrange brussels cut side down on baking sheet. Great recipe for Honey bacon Brussel sprouts. For my birthday, my husband took me to a fancy restaurant where they had the most enjoyable honey bacon Brussels sprouts and I fell in love with them. So naturally I had to make them at home.