Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet. Brussels sprouts are simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then slow-roasted in a very hot oven until darkest brown. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Try Ina Garten's classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
Toss cold sprouts onto salads, or re-warm either in the microwave and pop back in the oven for a few minutes, until crisp again. Tip for How to Roast the Best Brussels Sprouts. Roasted Brussels sprouts are my sister Karen's contribution to our holiday dinners. You can cook Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet
- Prepare 2 T of EVOO or coconut oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of Brussels sprouts, quartered.
- It’s 4 oz of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of med. sweet potato, cubed.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of precooked ham, cubed.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese, grated.
Ridiculously easy to make, there's not much to it. How to Make Roasted Brussel Sprouts: Start by trimming and halving the brussel sprouts, then place into a bowl and toss with salt, pepper, and olive oil: It's easier AND more effective to toss the. What makes roasted Brussels sprouts so delicious? There are a few ways to insure that your Brussels get as crispy as possible Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts are a quick and easy hands-off side dish perfect for every meal!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large ovenproof skillet heat oil. Cook onion and garlic until translucent..
- Add Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, sweet potato and salt. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until sprouts and mushrooms soften..
- Stir in ham. Use spoon to form four evenly spaced wells in mixture. Crack an egg in each well. Sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes, until egg white cooks..
Roasted Brussels Sprouts are healthy, delicious, extremely versatile and shockingly addictive. My favorite classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's quick and easy side dish to make, naturally gluten-free and vegan and healthy, easy to customize with favorite seasonings or sauces. The easiest Brussels Sprouts recipe for the holidays! Roasted Brussels Sprouts need little amount of prep work, ingredients and cooking time to make them absolutely incredible.