Brussels sprouts with Chicken. An Easy Baked Chicken with Brussels Sprouts recipe that is loaded with flavor from the garlic, lemon, Dijon marinade and the crispy bacon. I have always loved thinly sliced Brussels sprouts in salads (I slice mine on a mandoline – works like a veggie cutting charm) and I am a sucker for chopped salads with lots of texture, like that Chopped Thai Chicken Salad. Chicken and Brussel Sprouts with Mustard Sauce is a healthy and low carb meal option that pairs an easy chicken dinner idea with sauteed brussel sprouts.
This one-pan roasted chicken and vegetable dinner makes a delicious meal with a tossed salad or simply dressed arugula, spinach, or baby kale. Add marinated chicken and chopped bacon in between the veggies. My mom made the best salads, and that's where my love for them started. You can cook Brussels sprouts with Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brussels sprouts with Chicken
- Prepare 1 of bag of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of dry onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes / puréed.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic/ chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- You need to taste of Black pepper- salt- oregano.
- You need of Chicken broth or water.
I've turned her side salads into awesome meals with protein, veggies, nuts and cranberries. —Lindsay Tanner, Cathedral City, California. Brussels sprouts cozy up to chicken in this sheet pan supper. When the brussels are blasted with enough heat, they get intensely sweet, losing the Scatter the brussels sprouts around the chicken. Slice the brussels sprouts in half and the red onion into wedges.
Brussels sprouts with Chicken step by step
- Clean Brussels sprouts , cut of the bottoms.
- Cut a cross top of each sprouts …
- Soak them in vinegar water until you finish with onions. Sauté onions , add chopped chicken.
- Add tomato purée.
- Sauté then add Chicken broth / water.
- Add Brussels sprouts.
- Cover and cook , when boils reduce the heat, cook until b. Sprouts are tender.
Place the brussels sprouts and onion on a large baking sheet and drizzle with two tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix together to coat, then create spaces for the chicken. Surprisingly my little guy loves Brussels sprouts and I initially made this One Pot Chicken Thighs With Brussels Sprouts for him. All I did was to shave some Brussels sprouts in the food processor and cook them together with shallots and boneless skinless chicken thighs, then season the dish with salt. In this healthy chicken recipe, paprika-rubbed chicken thighs are nestled into Brussels sprouts and shallots and roasted on a sheet pan in the oven for an easy, healthy dinner.