Oven baked brussel sprouts. Publix® Has You Covered on All Ingredients. Serve a Complete, Delicious Meal That Your Whole Family Will Love. Find Baked Recipes That Are Easy To Make With Get Online Recipes extension.
They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and make for perfect snack leftovers straight from the fridge the next day! On a large baking sheet, drizzle brussels sprouts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until the brussels sprouts are crispy on the. You can have Oven baked brussel sprouts using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked brussel sprouts
- You need 2 lb of brussel sprouts.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
Then, place the pan back in the oven to finish baking. Yummy, golden cheese will be waiting for you at the end. If you're not familiar with brussels sprouts they are little cabbage like vegetables. When they are roasted in the oven they get this crispy and charred exterior that is so delicious.
Oven baked brussel sprouts instructions
- Slice brussel sprouts ends off and cut sprout in half..
- Arrange sprouts flat side down in lines on a cookie sheet..
- Mix dry seasonings in a bowl or empty seasoning shaker. Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Drizzel thin lines of olive oil over sprouts..
- Shake a lite even layer of dry seasonings over sprouts..
- Bake at 375 until tender and top leaves start to crisp and blacken..
- Serve with care. Kids may devour them and leave no leftovers.( dont tell them thier sprouts till thier gone).
I usually just make a meal out of these oven roasted brussels sprouts. Oven roasted brussel sprouts have a perfectly crispy outside, and a melt-in-your-mouth center. If desired, line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. To prepare your Brussels sprouts, slice off the nubby ends and remove any discolored or damaged leaves. Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.