Garlic, bacon brussels sprouts.. Cut an 'X' in the core end of each Brussels sprout. Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon merge the goodness of tender roasted Brussels sprouts along with the indulgence of crisp smoky bacon and loads of sweet garlic. Roasted Brussels sprouts are so easy to prepare; they are the perfect side to pretty much any meal (and even better with bacon).
If they're large, you can quarter them, just making sure the Brussels sprouts are cut into uniform pieces so that they'll cook evenly. Cook bacon in a cast iron pan over medium heat. Once bacon fat coats the pan, add the Brussels sprouts, salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic. You can have Garlic, bacon brussels sprouts. using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic, bacon brussels sprouts.
- You need 2 lb of brussel sprouts.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need pinch of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with crispy bacon or pancetta, finished off with a balsamic reduction! The easiest Brussels Sprouts recipe for the holidays! Roasted Brussels Sprouts need little amount of prep work, ingredients and cooking time to make them absolutely incredible. Even better if they're sold still on the stalk.
Garlic, bacon brussels sprouts. step by step
- Cut up bacon into tiny pieces and fry until crunchy like bacon bits.
- Clean and half the brussel sprouts..
- Melt the butter put the brussel sprouts in and brown the flat sides. They may have to be fine in batches.
- Once browned and soft, add the minced garlic salt to taste, pepper to taste and bacon. Mix all of the ingredients, add the lid and steam on a low fire for 5 more minutes..
Save time by working like a professional cook and do all like prep work at once. Cut sprouts lengthwise in half; cut crosswise into thin slices. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. These sautéed and braised sprouts are the perfect cold weather side dish for your favorite roasts, but also go nicely with grilled chicken or steak. Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.