Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce. Roasted Brussels sprouts in a sweet chili glaze, an awesome side! It'll convert any brussels sprout haters. They're super-quick and simple to make and.
Roasted brussels sprouts soak up this delicious honey sauce, creating a combo you just can't beat. Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe – simple recipe and how to video from cookbook author Jaden Hair of Steamy Kitchen. Brussels sprouts are simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then slow-roasted in a very hot oven until darkest brown. You can have Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce
- You need 1 lb of brussels sprouts, halved.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and make for perfect snack leftovers straight from the fridge the next day! How to make Sriracha Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts: You'll need to cut the Brussels When they're done, toss them with sweet chili sauce, return to the oven for just a few more You've got spicy, sticky, wonderful Brussels sprouts! Sriracha Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts! Inspiration for today's Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce came about during an evening out We were thrilled when a platter of oven-roasted Brussels sprouts came out to the table with forks To make those Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce at home, we swapped in capicola (also.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce step by step
- Heat the oven to 400°F. On a baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts in cooking oil to coat evenly..
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, tossing them halfway so they cook evenly. Remove brussels sprouts from the oven and turn on oven broiler to high, with the oven rack positioned in the top third of the oven..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the brussels sprouts, tossing to coat evenly..
- Broil the brussels sprouts for 5 minutes or until the sugar in the chili sauce is bubbling and caramelizing. Watch them carefully so they don't burn! Remove from the oven and serve immediately..
What makes these roasted brussels sprouts even more delicious than the usual ones is the sweet chili sauce. Sweet chili sauce might just be my new favorite ingredient! I bought it specifically for this recipe but have since been putting it on everything since then. Pan Fried Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce starts by caramelizing the sprouts to give them amazing flavor and texture. Then they are cooked in the most amazing Sweet Chili Sauce which gives them some sweet heat.