Brussels Sprouts Balls. I love to cook in my open small kitchen with one old style stove ,love to cook with charcoal and old style equipments ,love classic good food :),i'm from Chiangmai,Thailand.cooking tasty Italian dishes for strangers in the restaurant.cooking great Thai food for family .cook for myself hardcore unseen Thai dish haha.loaded sense of humor person and friendly ,sure generous 🙂 Throw meatballs and brussels sprouts into the pan. Mix pepper paste and the boiling water of brussels sprouts in a bowl and pour this into the pot. Sprinkle black pepper, cumin and salt.
Place Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper into a large Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and start shaking until the Brussels sprouts are well-coated. Transfer the Brussels sprouts onto a baking sheet and place it in the center rack of the oven. You can cook Brussels Sprouts Balls using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brussels Sprouts Balls
- It’s 24 piece of brussels sprouts,small sizes.
- You need 200 grams of mash potato,i use 2 potato,boil and mash.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
To ensure the brussels sprouts caramelize, make sure the cut-side (flat-side) is facing down. These mini-Brassicas grow on long stiff stems, vaguely resembling Martian walking sticks. Faithful fans love them, particularly when their innate sweetness is brought out after a frost. The sprouts make "antifreeze" to cope with the cold, and the antifreeze happens to be sugar!
Brussels Sprouts Balls instructions
- Select small size brussel sprout about 2 dozens.
- Saute with chopped garlic,season by salt,pepper on high heat about 4 mins ,let it cool after cooked.
- Boil and mash potato,or use left over mashed potato,seasoning with salt and pepper,oregano.
- Mix cheese with mashed potato,mix well, 15 mins in freeze to let it set ,easy to form to balls.
- Bring mashed potato out ,form to thumb size balls,until finish.
- Take one ball,press your thumb in the middle.
- Add brussel sprout in place of your thumb.
- Wrap well ,form it softly to round ball,repeate until finish,rolĺ to flour,beaten eggs, bread crumb tray ,do it twice ,keep over night in freeze.
- Deep fried ,medium heat ,until golden ,or bake to your option.
- Serve with favorite sauce.
Raise as transplants, sowing Brussels Sprouts. Buy the freshest Brussels Sprouts you can while they are in season, preferably from a farm or farmers market, and make some of these delicious frog balls. So yummy, they taste very much like Bread & Butter pickles; sweet with a touch of tart, perfect on a relish tray, and excellent with Bloody Mary's. They're just about as addictive as a pickled bite gets. Here's how to use frog balls if you can get them onto a cutting board without eating them whole first.