Turkey with Brussels sprouts. Roasted Brussels Sprouts are the perfect flavorful Side Dish to pair with all your favorite meals. Just like Whole Wheat Chicken Sausage Stuffing, these shaved Brussels sprouts are a healthy alternative to a traditional holiday dish. Roasted turkey breast with mushrooms and Brussels sprouts is a winner for sure.
Think Thanksgiving reduced down to a casserole dish. Every day can be Turkey Day with this oven roasted turkey breast recipe! Don't forget to PIN it for later! You can cook Turkey with Brussels sprouts using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey with Brussels sprouts
- It’s 4 lb of Turkey breast.
- You need 4 lb of Brussels sprouts.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh herbs.
In a small bowl, combine butter with remaining sage, salt, maple syrup and garlic powder. Loosen skin of turkey breast and rub butter mixture all over. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. A thanksgiving dinner by Sean Jorgensen of Liquid Laundry.
Turkey with Brussels sprouts step by step
- cook Turkey in oven tell tender.
- cut Brussels sprouts in half add chop garlic in to saute pan cook add Brussels sprouts cook add carrots cook.
- add chicken stock to Brussels sprouts cook tell tender.
- slice cooked Turkey to Brussels sprouts and enjoy.
A fall classic from James Stockdale of The British Kitchen. Chipotle Sauce & Pico de Gallo. Easy homemade salsas by Eduardo Gomez of El Luchador. Add brussels sprouts, broth, cranberries, and sage; cover and cook until brussels. Set some of the meat aside in a bowl to make room for the brussels sprouts.