Sauteed Brussels Sprouts. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Once hot, add your brussels sprouts and shake pan so all cut sides of sprouts settle cut side down in a single layer. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high.
They'll crisp and caramelize in a most excellent way. Pan Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Nuts. In a large, nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. You can cook Sauteed Brussels Sprouts using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- Prepare 1 pack of brussels sprouts.
- It’s 1 pcs of tomato.
- You need 1 head of garlic.
- It’s Half of tsp oyster sauce.
Add Brussels sprouts and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, dry thyme, and salt. You can use more or less if you like. Stir in thyme (or savory) sprigs, salt and pepper. Add the bacon, thyme (or savory) leaves and lemon juice, if using, and toss.
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts step by step
- Boil water add salt and Brussels. Boil for 4 mins. Remove and submerge in ice water.
- Saute garlic until golden brown then add tomato. Add oyster sauce and Brussels. Mix well and cook for a minute then remove.
These sauteed brussel sprouts are a super easy way to get cooking Clean brussels sprouts and remove any discolored leaves. Heat oil (or bacon grease if you prefer) in a skillet. Add the brussel sprouts, salt and pepper. Season Brussels sprouts mixture with salt and pepper. Season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.