Spicy Rice Cake.
You can have Spicy Rice Cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Rice Cake
- Prepare 350 g of rice cakes separated.
- You need 150 g of fish cakes cut to bite size.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cube of anchovy stock.
- You need 60 g of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs.
- You need of Spicy Sauce (Mix in a bowl).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gochujang (korean chili paste).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of gochugaru (korean chili flakes).
Spicy Rice Cake instructions
- Soak rice cakes in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Boil water with the anchovy stock cube on medium high heat. Dissolve the sauce using a spatula.
- Once boiling, add the rice cake, fish cakes, boiled egg and onion. Boil for 3 to 5 minutes until rice cakes are cooked..
- To thicken the sauce, simmer on low heat for another 2 to 4 minutes..
- Turn of the heat after the sauce becomes thick. You can put some roasted sesame seeds and sesame oil for garnish if you want..