Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto. Try A Deliciously Creamy Risotto-Style Rice Dish With Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, & Cheddar. Knorr® Selects™ Sides Are Made Without Any Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives. Cook the bacon and Brussels sprouts: Do this while the risotto simmers.
Stir the grated parmesan and butter into the. Add to the risotto and increase the heat to medium-high. Stir in the bacon and Brussels sprouts. You can have Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto
- Prepare 1/2 lb of brussels sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimps.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of Old bay spice, italian spice, salt, pepper.
- It’s of butter.
For the lemon risotto with brussels sprouts. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Fill a bowl with ice water. When the water comes to the boil, salt generously and add the Brussels sprouts.
Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto instructions
- Melt butter, add chopped garlic.
- Chop each brussels sprout in half. Add to garlic butter, fry for 5 min slowly mixing.
- Add peeled shrimps, salt, pepper, old bay spice. Fry till shrimp are pink on both sides.
- Add cooked rice to shrimps and brussels sprouts, add 1 teaspoon of butter and Italian seasoning, cook for 5 min. Enjoy !.
Boil two minutes, then transfer to the ice water. Drain, dry on paper towels and cut in quarters. Here are some examples of the best recipes from this application: Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts Honey Bacon Brussel Sprouts Brussel Sprouts Quick Recipe Shrimp And Brussels Sprout Risotto Sauteed Brussels Sprouts Quinoa With Brussels Sprouts Mushrooms Brussels Sprouts With Pecans And Cranberries Roasted Brussels Sprouts Ham Skillet. Ottolenghi's latest book Plenty More includes a recipe for Brussels Sprouts Risotto with blue cheese. Brussels sprouts, risotto and blue cheese are three of my favorite foods, so I couldn't resist giving Ottolenghi's recipe a try.